room for slide-outs, 50-amp hook ups, laundry, restrooms, gift shop, convenience store and THE IMMORTAL TREE
a 1,000 year old redwood that has survived fire, flood and logger’s axe.
ANCIENT REDWOODS RV PARK is located one mile north of Redcrest, California, on the world famous AVENUE OF THE GIANTS. The park sits amongst the tallest and oldest living things in the world, near Founders grove, Rockefeller Forest and Humboldt Redwoods State Park Visitor Center.
We are open from April 1st to October 19th and we start taking reservations for the upcoming season February 1st. To make a reservation, please call or email us, we don't have an online reservation system.
We look forward to your visit!
Click Here to view our rates.
- Dogs must be leashed, policed and attended at all times.
- Due to water restrictions, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WASHING of any vehicles or RV's.
- Please do not move fire rings.
- Quiet hours: 10PM - 7AM | Please be respectful.
- Check in: 1PM | Check out: 12:00 noon.
- Once checked in, there will be no refund.
- Cancellation policy: 48h prior check in.
- Cancellations submitted within less than 48h, guests will be charged for the first night.
- Maximum capacity 6 people per site, no exceptions.
- At this time, the showers facility is NOT available to our guests. Restrooms and Laundry are available
- Tent/Car camping is not allowed.
- Showers are not available.
* Internet and Phone service *
- Due to the height of the trees, the cell phone service in our area is poor. There are two signal boosters in our Park and they work primarily for Verizon and US Cellular.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available to our guests
To our Valued Guests:
- We are encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they are feeling ill.
- We’ve significantly increased our remote support capabilities; reservations and payment will be done only by phone and/or e-mail.
Kindness, patience and partnership will get us through this. We remain confident that our country can come together to meet the challenges created by this global pandemic.
You can find us in the Trailer Life Directory... click here to see our listing on their web site.
Click Here to find Us on Facebook!
Please post a review about Ancient Redwoods RV Park on TrailerLifeDirectory.com
Also please post a review on RV Park Reviews. Thank you for your support!
Click Here to view photos of our RV park and the surrounding area.
Est 2008, the newest 49 space RV Park.
Big Rig Friendly! Good Sam Club!
Easy access for the largest RV’s to the smallest camp trailer.
Each space has 20, 30 and 50 amp service. Easy water hook ups and sanitary dump stations are available at each space. All spaces are paved and flat with grass medians for picnics, BBQ’s or just out enjoying the sun! Large RV’s with sliders and pop outs welcome.
REDWOOD GIFT SHOP AND PARK STORE is located near the park entrance. Our gift shop has been family owned and operated since 1967. We sell only the finest locally made redwoods items, including tables, clocks, carvings, bowls, redwood magnets and Christmas ornaments. Beer, wine, ice, picnic supplies, ice cream and snacks are available in our Park Store.
Surrounded by Humboldt Redwoods State Park, near Rockefeller Forest and Founders Grove on the World Famous Avenue of the Giants. Swimming and sunbathing at the Eel River is nearby.
Be sure to check out our advertisement in Big Rigs Best Bets Campground Directory and the Good Sam Club publication.
- Registration is required upon arrival (d ue to the Covid-19 situation, we are switching our operations to contactless transactions, please call us for more information ).
- Checkin time is 12pm and Checkout time is 11am
- Cancellation policy: 48h prior Checkin
- Cancellations submitted within less than 48h, guests will be charged for the first night
- Once checked in, there will be no refunds for any reason
- Tent camping is not allowed
- Car camping is not allowed
- Facilities and grounds for registered guests only
- Registered guests may have visitors with management’s approval
- Rates are based on double occupancy, children 11 years and younger are free
- All additional guests are $5.00 per day. Maximum occupancy: 6 people per site
QUIET HOURS: 10PM - 7AM
Guests 17 years and younger must be at registered site at 10pm. Please do not disturb your neighbors. Common park facilities and grounds are SMOKE FREE.
ALL PETS MUST BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES
Pets not allowed in restroom or common areas. Owner’s must clean up after their pets. Campfires are allowed in grill and BBQs only. Do not leave any fire unattended! Please put disposable diapers and trash in outside waste cans. We have our own septic system, so please flush toilet paper only! Please use trash cans located in designated areas. Please use recycling recepticals for cans, bottles and plastics.
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS OR ANIMALS
Our park facility is within an environmentally sensitive habitat. Feeding of any wildlife is strictly prohibited! Protect our wildlife by staying inside the park boundary!
Please obey the speed limit of 5 MPH at all times.
One RV or sleeping unit and vehicle per space.
DUE TO WATER RESTRICTIONS THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WASHING OF ANY VEHICLES OR RV's
RULES AND FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Click Here to view our rates.